Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another Great Email From a TMG Artist

Like I've said before these types of emails make my day, week, even month. I love hearing artists who understand our system and truly appreciate what Tate Music Group does for them. The email below is from a TMG artists who recently released her debut CD.

"You are so amazing! Tate is Awesome! I am excited about the blessing of God and all he is doing for His people. All to honor Him! I think you are on top of it, your response and deliverance is to me without blemish. The reason I say this is because you take on your artist and you make sure that "we" have all we need. You never leave me questioning, and if you feel that there is something to correct you take it at full throttle and correct it. Thank you, I am having a blast working with you. I can not wait to see this full cycle and us working in future endeavours."

No comments:

Post a Comment